Looking for a Party Management solution
for the day of (and leading up to) your event?
We put the planning and budget in your court, but help take the pressure off
with the Send In The Clowns PULLED TOGETHER PARTY™!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS (bullet-points make reading fun!):
- Choose & reserve all the clever AND *essential* SEND IN THE CLOWNS Party Entertainment Option(s) to create all the fun for the day!
- Retain control of your budget (husbands appreciate this), and use our turn-key. gratis Preferred Vendor List to secure the party *nuts & bolts* (rentals, food, vendors, etc.) Or select vendors from your own contacts.
- Let us know your plan, and our Send In The Clowns Party Pro™ (aka your Party BFF™) will joyfully and effortlessly RUN WITH IT! (a challenge for you, but easy-peasy for us…it’s what we do!)
- Looking for some extra PARTY PANACHE on a modest budget? Add in our *BITS & PIECES* Custom Decor Package for one-of-a-kind Party Flair (you’ll be the talk of the town-for sure!)
- In Advance of the Party, we’ll meet with you and pre-visit the party site, take over the communication with the vendors you’ve chosen, and re-confirm all details 2 days before of the event.
- On the Day of the Party, we’ll and show up 3 hours before or run some last minute day-of-party lite-errands (cake pick up, ice pick up–you know!) (leaving you lots of time for you to take a shower, and get ready to greet guests!). We’ll RUN THE SHOW (so you don’t have to! who’s having fun now?)…AND be there to manage the entire party (3 hour party length maximum or hourly fee for more), plus 1 hour post-party (for a bit of lite wrap- up.)
Breathe, and be a guest at your child’s celebration…
-ONE highly-skilled Children’s Party Management Pro (aka Party BFF™)
-7-10 day advance of party collaborative pre-planning (5 hours max)
-UP TO 7 hours of management on the day of the event.
(for events needing more oversight, additional time/Party Pro Managers available at an hourly rate)
(subject to availability, of course. our Party Pro Managers are in high-demand)